The 8 tons scale is particularly suitable for heavier and more bulky loads.
Logging companies particularly appreciate it for its qualities in comb loading (logs...) and especially for loading long logs, but it is also suitable for loading wood in containers.
The 8 tons scale is recommended for use on cranes from 18 to 30 tm but because of its great versatility, it is also very suitable for excavators up to 25 tons.
- For intuitive use
- With simplified order management
- Enabling the optimisation of load distribution
(up to 3 vehicles and 5 piles per vehicle)
- With an easy-to-read colour display
Sending data to the
(installed in the
Copy the data to
a Steelyard USB key
for transfer to a PC
(.csv and .xml format)
Use your smartphone to
scan the QR-code*
and send your e-ticket
by email, sms...
* using a free application for QR-code scanning
Supply voltage from 12V to 36V
112 mm-wide ticket
- Installation of the scale at the end of the crane
- Fast mounting of the control desk due to the included attachment kit
- Installation of the printer in the cabin
- Start up of the wireless communications between the scale, desk and printer
- Start up and handling, facilitated by an easy and efficient ergonomy